Anup Ranadive
07-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Canon 40D / Canon 100-400 IS
Clicked at Kashid (near Murud)
F8, 1/400

Sabyasachi Patra
07-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Anup,
I like the composition. The repeated patterns formed in the background by the cocunut leaves is nice. A slight head turn towards you would have enhanced the eye contact and would have strengthened the image. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
07-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Nice composition. the dry leaf as a perch is good against the green background. the parallel lines make the BG interesting. The head tilt would have looked better...

Mrudul Godbole
07-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Nice colours. Sharp. Good BG. Liked the composition. When did you go to Kashid. It is a lovely beach. I had gone there few years back, I hope it is still the same.

Abhishek Jamalabad
07-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Good shot, the BG patterns look nice. Agree abt the head turn.
This KF looks very different to me. I've never seen them with brown and black near the shoulders and white and black near the wing tips.

Sagar Patil
07-09-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi Anup, Overall excellent photo. Coconut leaves bg is added to environment, showing sea shore area.

Kashid is very good beach, good place for Sunset photography. Also for Brahminies.

Anup Ranadive
11-09-2009, 05:49 PM
Nice colours. Sharp. Good BG. Liked the composition. When did you go to Kashid. It is a lovely beach. I had gone there few years back, I hope it is still the same.
Hi Mrudul,

Thanks for the comments.
I went to Kashid last week..more of a fun trip than nature trip.
Thankfully, it's still the same. I go there every year.

I missed meeting you when you were in Mumbai (checked Abhishek's mail very late).
If you plan a trip, please call me at 9820 116811 or email at ranadive.anup@gmail.com.

Cheers.