PDA

View Full Version : Panthera tigris

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
26-10-2017, 10:28 PM
NIKON D5200, NIKKOR 200-500 MM ED VR, SS. 1/500 , F. 5.6 , ISO. 400.In Ranthambore.

Mrudul Godbole
27-10-2017, 04:29 PM
I liked the feel of this image especially the leaves framing from the top and bottom and the textures of the rock below. The tiger is in the shadow but details look fine. I slight off-centered composition would enhance the image further. Also instead of the present square framing a rectangular framing would be great :). Thanks for sharing.

V S Sankar
27-10-2017, 07:34 PM
From the height of the image taken I am guessing that you were on a canter.The tiger has come out nice and sharp.Where you using the burst mode and selected this one from all that you shot?When I visited Ranthanbore years ago did not see a single tiger!

Regards

V S Sankar

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
27-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Thank you every one for your comments. I was not in canter but gypsy. I did total 5 safari and saw tiger twice. Only this time I got it very close. The 2nd sghting was just some glimps from long distance in poor light.

Rajan Kanagasabai
28-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Lovely composition. Agree with Mrudul on the rectangular frame. Slightly more space in front of the Tiger would enhance this already lovely composition. You can recover the blacks (read the details on the front right paw) in PP. Loved the details and the colors. Thanks for sharing

regards
Rajan

Shyamala Kumar
29-10-2017, 01:52 PM
The rocky ground and the frame of greenery looks interesting.Nice walking pose captured.Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
29-10-2017, 02:40 PM
Nice to see a tiger from Ranthambhore. Reducing the saturation would be better. The colours take away our attention from the tiger. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi