PDA

View Full Version : Oriental White-eye

Sandipan Ghosh
25-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Oriental White-eye is clicked in Chopta valley, Uttarakhand.
Date Taken: Mar 16, 2018
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Focal Length: 484 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec
Aperture: f/7.1
ISO: 500

Mrudul Godbole
27-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Lovely composition. Liked the pose and the eye contact. How is Chopta? We had been there just a week before the floods in Uttarakhand. Did you visit Tunganath? Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Sandipan Ghosh
28-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Lovely composition. Liked the pose and the eye contact. How is Chopta? We had been there just a week before the floods in Uttarakhand. Did you visit Tunganath? Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for the comment madam....Chopta can be considered as the mines of avian species...I am really surprised to see the bird activity...I have visited Tunganath to see the Himalayan Monal and Snow Partridge....all total successful trip

Joydip Mukherjee
28-03-2018, 02:16 AM
lovely capture with excellent details ... nice frame too ... thanks for sharing

Saktipada Panigrahi
28-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Lovely frame. Colours ablaze. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
31-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Nice to see this from Chopta. Did you crop from bottom? Looks like Sun was bright as seen from the reflection in the glossy flower. I would love to go back to that area as our stay there was just when the first rains brought smaller landslides. Look forward to other images from Chopta. Did you sight any mammals?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Roshni Patel
31-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Wonderful capture and very nicely composed :)

Sandipan Ghosh
01-04-2018, 08:41 AM
lovely capture with excellent details ... nice frame too ... thanks for sharing

thanks dada for your inspiration

Sandipan Ghosh
01-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Lovely frame. Colours ablaze. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

thank you very much sir...for your inspiration

Sandipan Ghosh
01-04-2018, 08:52 AM
Nice to see this from Chopta. Did you crop from bottom? Looks like Sun was bright as seen from the reflection in the glossy flower. I would love to go back to that area as our stay there was just when the first rains brought smaller landslides. Look forward to other images from Chopta. Did you sight any mammals?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks for your comment sir.....Yes I cropped it frombottom...but it is an high angle shot taken at noon....now the region is recovered and bird activity was excellent in Tunganath region...I saw Himalayan Jackal, Barking Deer, Himalayan Thar, Grey Langoor