PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Thane

Deepak Mistry
04-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name's Deepak and i'm from Thane, Maharashtra. I work as an Admin Manager in an MNC in Mumbai. I have been an aquarium hobbyist for 35 years, love trekking, especially forts of Maharashtra & wildlife photography. I am a basic photographer and use a Nikon D3300 with a Tamron 18-200mm & Nikkor 70-300mm lens. I joined this forum to learn from experts in this field. Thanks for having me here.

Mrudul Godbole
04-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Hello Deepak,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice to know about your hobbies and interests. Look forward to see your photographs and share your views. Keep posting :).

Sabyasachi Patra
06-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Hi Deepak,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Nice to hear about your interests. We have some happy memories of Thane as we shot Jewels of Thane Creek couple of years ago for the Maharashtra Govt. We hope your increased knowledge of photography will help in conservation. There is much to protect close to your home.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
07-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Dear Deepak Bhai,
Happy to learn about your hobbies and interest. Please feel free to post the photographs even if some may not appear that good at first look but patently nice. Only through critical appreciation one learns which mistake he should not commit.

Saktipada Panigrahi
07-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Dear Deepak Bhai,
Happy to learn about your hobbies and interest. Please feel free to post photographs even if some may not appear that good at first look but patently nice. Only through critical appreciation one learns which mistake he should not commit. Please also feel free to post your comments/ observations on others' photographs. Regards,
SaktiWild

Deepak Mistry
12-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Thanks everybody for the wonderful welcome :001_smile:

Murugan Anantharaman
08-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Welcome Deepak, ironic as it may sound I have come back to Indiawilds after a couple of years:). What prompted me to write are Saktida's words -"Please feel free to post photographs even if some may not appear that good at first look but patently nice. Only through critical appreciation one learns which mistake he should not commit". I am a classic example of pathetic images to acceptable images (hopefully :) ) and the entire credit goes to the experts at Indiawilds. So feel free and get ready to learn...