PDA

View Full Version : T60 subadult male cub , RTR diary May-18

Vipin Sharma
05-06-2018, 09:58 PM
They are two brothers , always stays together and infect If one goes out of sight then other calls him.
At almost full grown , these male cubs are still together and mother is hardly seen with them , infect guides suspect the mother already has next litters.
Both share same terriotory , share meal and share same pool to cool off.
Canon EOS 5D M IV , Canon 500mm f/4 IS L USM , 1/1600 , f/6.3 , ISO-1000 , Hand held , -1/3 step.

Roshni Patel
06-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Beauty at its best!

Mrudul Godbole
06-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Nice to know about the bond between these two cubs. Liked the composition and the low angle. Good details. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
06-06-2018, 07:58 PM
Nice one. I love its looks. Is this fullframe or crop. I only wish if a further lower angle was possible. At time it is difficult. That would have raised it a notch up. Overall I like this image. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Vipin Sharma
06-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Nice one. I love its looks. Is this fullframe or crop. I only wish if a further lower angle was possible. At time it is difficult. That would have raised it a notch up. Overall I like this image. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Dada , almost full frame. Hardly 10% crop to adjust composition.This was the only lower angle possible and was taken via live view finder by keeping it at the edge of the jeep on hand rest.

Deepak Mistry
13-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Beauty ! How did you manage such low angle ? We're you in a ride or something ?