PDA

View Full Version : Roses !

Deepak Mistry
12-12-2018, 11:31 AM
Another shot from the local garden. This beautiful bunch was hanging from a branch in a dark corner with a little bit of light on it from the early morning sun.
Nikon D7200, 150-600mm, f/13, 1/400 sec., ISO-800, hand held, FF.

Mrudul Godbole
14-12-2018, 11:26 AM
Nice to see a bunch of white roses. I am not able to see much details in the flowers. What was the post processing done? Thanks for sharing.

Deepak Mistry
14-12-2018, 11:55 AM
PP done in LR CC was some basic exposure, highlights & shadows and some NR to reduce noise and sharpness to give a smooth finish. I didn't want sharp details, just a soft, dreamy appearance on these roses. Maybe something wrong with my editing, please advise.

Mrudul Godbole
14-12-2018, 01:09 PM
PP done in LR CC was some basic exposure, highlights & shadows and some NR to reduce noise and sharpness to give a smooth finish. I didn't want sharp details, just a soft, dreamy appearance on these roses. Maybe something wrong with my editing, please advise.

I was just thinking why there seem to be no details, the shutter speed looked fine, it is full frame also, still. Yes, if you use NR, the details will be lost :)

Prashant Gandhi
17-12-2018, 09:47 AM
Nice shot Deepak! I love white roses, and it looks very beautiful in this photo! :)