PDA

View Full Version : Asian paradise flycatcher

Mangru Minz
28-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Image clicked at Kerwa, Bhopal .
Canon gear 400mm DO with 1.4x Tc at F/5.6, 1/500sec, Iso-400 exp bias -0.3 nearly FF Image.

Mrudul Godbole
30-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Beautiful bird. The long tail feathers are well documented in this picture. As the bird in perched in shade, I would have preferred to dial in a positive exposure compensation. The composition looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-02-2019, 07:57 PM
It is against the light so we can't see the eye. The background is a bit busy. I would have tried to move a bit to the left and see if I can get the out of focus but bright branches in the background to be more on the left of the frame. Wish a ray of light had illuminated the head of the bird. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Disha Parchani
05-02-2019, 09:44 AM
Great shot! A Beautiful capture it is! But which bird it is? It's long tail feathers are just awesome. I loved it.

Mangru Minz
12-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Great shot! A Beautiful capture it is! But which bird it is? It's long tail feathers are just awesome. I loved it.

Asian paradise fly catcher.

Mangru Minz
12-02-2019, 09:21 PM
It is against the light so we can't see the eye. The background is a bit busy. I would have tried to move a bit to the left and see if I can get the out of focus but bright branches in the background to be more on the left of the frame. Wish a ray of light had illuminated the head of the bird. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks . These pairs is residing there and I wish, to have a clean shot some day !

Mangru Minz
12-02-2019, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the critics , light was very bad and this one is record shot.