PDA

View Full Version : Black naped Monarch

Shyamala Kumar
24-04-2019, 09:08 PM
Nikon 850+150-600, F/8 ,ISO400 1/320s .Seethanadi wild life sanctuary .Feb 2019

Mrudul Godbole
25-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Cute bird. Nice perch and eye contact. Loved the amazing shades of blue. The black nape stands out well. Seems there is slight loss of details. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
27-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Lovely colours of this cute bird. Nice eye contact. I agree that there appears to be some loss of details. I think it may be because you have uploaded a large file. Please confirm.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Shyamala Kumar
28-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Lovely colours of this cute bird. Nice eye contact. I agree that there appears to be some loss of details. I think it may be because you have uploaded a large file. Please confirm.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi
Sabyasachi, the file size was within the required perimeters ,could the number of ppi make a difference ?

Sabyasachi Patra
29-04-2019, 01:32 PM
No ppi will not make any difference. Two things create a problem. If the file size is more or if the file has more than 1024 pixels on the longest side. You can email me the photo and I can try uploading and see. My email is sabyasachi.patra@indiawilds.com

Sandipan Ghosh
30-04-2019, 10:35 PM
excellent shot

Shyamala Kumar
01-05-2019, 09:45 AM
No ppi will not make any difference. Two things create a problem. If the file size is more or if the file has more than 1024 pixels on the longest side. You can email me the photo and I can try uploading and see. My email is sabyasachi.patra@indiawilds.com

Please see if this upload is any better

Sudarsan Yennamalli
02-05-2019, 10:49 AM
hi,

good shot, some additional elements like leaves or branches can be tried during composing the shot.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-05-2019, 07:55 PM
I think you are uploading an image which is more than 650 kb so the software is reducing the quality. I am uploading after reducing the size of the jpeg file that you emailed me.

Since D850 is a high resolution camera, one can crop a fair amount. However, for the sake of composition having more of the habitat would be nice.

Which software are you using to converting your files?

Shyamala Kumar
06-05-2019, 05:01 PM
I think you are uploading an image which is more than 650 kb so the software is reducing the quality. I am uploading after reducing the size of the jpeg file that you emailed me.

Since D850 is a high resolution camera, one can crop a fair amount. However, for the sake of composition having more of the habitat would be nice.

Which software are you using to converting your files?

Adobe Lightroom .I will check on the file size .Thanks for all the effort .