PDA

View Full Version : Tigress in Kabini

Shyamala Kumar
13-06-2019, 06:37 PM
On a territory marking spree, Nikon D 850+200-500 ,ISO 720 ,F/7.1 1/250s,early morning May 2019

Mrudul Godbole
14-06-2019, 10:12 AM
You got the tigress beautifully between the trees. Nice light. Maybe just a bit less space on the left would have strengthened the composition further. I liked the winding road in the background, kind of gives a feeling of how the tigress would have walked till there. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
14-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Nice one. The good thing is the tiger is clearly seen without any vegetation obstructing it. It is always tough to get the aesthetically optimum composition possible in the split second that the tiger gives us while on its prowl. Here I agree that the road, in the front, gives a nice touch. In these situations the more depth of field one gets, the better. It would have been great without the tree in the front as that frames the extreme left tree and guides our attention towards it. So I would be tempted to click a vertical as well. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

V S Sankar
23-06-2019, 08:54 PM
The tiger is looking straight at you!Good composition and nice cool environment.

Regards

V S Sankar

Murugan Anantharaman
09-07-2019, 02:05 PM
The pleasant light further shines the coat of the tiger giving it a halo like look. Nice walking pose of the tiger, thanks for sharing.