PDA

View Full Version : Wild Love - Private Moment of Tiger

Sandipan Ghosh
26-07-2019, 03:48 PM
I am very much lucky to get that special moment in the Ranthambore National Park at the end June of 2019. These are Tiger - T-95 male and T-102 female. I am trying to crop it as vertical frame, though clicked as landscape. I hope that you will like it.....
Nikon D500, Nikkor 200-500 mm
Date Taken: Jun 28, 2019
Focal Length: 300 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/125 sec
Aperture: f/6.3
ISO: 2000

Dheerendra Singh
26-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Very amazing shot.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Nice to see this shot. The expressions have come out well. Due to Ranthambhore and tigers getting used to presence of vehicles finally mating shots from close are seen. What was the reason for cropping from landscape to vertical? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
29-07-2019, 01:34 PM
You have captured the right moment, with the expressions making the composition more interesting. Agree with Sabyasachi, it was rare to witness this behavior from so close earlier. We were lucky once to witness mating in Bandhavgarh, but as that was not close to the route, we had gone in on an elephant back. How long was the sighting? Thanks for sharing.

Sandipan Ghosh
09-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Very amazing shot.

thank you very much

Sandipan Ghosh
09-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Nice to see this shot. The expressions have come out well. Due to Ranthambhore and tigers getting used to presence of vehicles finally mating shots from close are seen. What was the reason for cropping from landscape to vertical? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thanks for the comment....I just try to portray that moment in a vertical frame... I have posted the wide angle image also...

Sandipan Ghosh
09-08-2019, 05:31 PM
You have captured the right moment, with the expressions making the composition more interesting. Agree with Sabyasachi, it was rare to witness this behavior from so close earlier. We were lucky once to witness mating in Bandhavgarh, but as that was not close to the route, we had gone in on an elephant back. How long was the sighting? Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comment....they are not afraid of vehicles and crowd...the sighting was stayed up to 1.30 hour during evening session.