PDA

View Full Version : Hello Friends

Roopak Gangadharan
19-09-2009, 01:13 PM
I am a chartered accountant based @ calicut working with a bank. I am strongly committed to Conservation and am part of a small NGO for initiating and driving conservation efforts with focus on small mammals and wetlands in North Malabar (Kerela). We are concentrating on The crested Porcupine, The Palm civet, The Small Indian Civet, The Jungle Cat, The Fishing Cat , The Rock Python, Flying Squirrel and many kinds of water birds which were abundant in the country side even 10 years ago and which are quickly disappearing now.

Will add my pic shortly . Hope to meet you all on the feild some day and if you guys happen to need any help on this side of kerela do let me know.

cheers:)
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
19-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi Roopak,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know about your interests. We need many more committed people all around the country to save our vanishing wilderness and wildlife.

Look forward to your images and posts.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
19-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi Roopak,

Welcome to IndiaWilds...!!!

Its great to know that you are taking time out to work on conservation related issues. Would love to see your photographs and share your views on conservation. Keep us posted on your activities. It will help people to become aware of the issues present.

Keep posting..

Bibhav Behera
19-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Hello Roopak,
Welcome to Indiwilds...

keep up the good work. looking forward to seeing updates from you on the status of conservation in Kerela