PDA

View Full Version : LRK diary Mar-19

Vipin Sharma
01-02-2020, 05:54 PM
This is an image from my LRK diary in March-19.
I always prefer working on species to species , research thoroughly about their habitat , behavior and look for possible location. Then spend time with them , document them , collect maximum possible data.
Getting ready for yet another subject in LRK , while doing so came across these old images.
Last year , I remember these beauties got so used to of me that they never bothered of my presence, However in my all 7-days with them , I wore same clothes , never took bath and used same place to sit most of the time.
This helped me documenting them in their natural behavior.
Canon 7D m IV , Canon 300mm f/4 IS USM II , 1/1000 , ISO-640 , Handheld , EC -1/3 , AV priority.

V S Sankar
01-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Nice and interesting pic of an elusive animal.Lot of patience required to get them in the frame.Good capture!

Regards

V S Sankar

Sandipan Ghosh
02-02-2020, 10:03 PM
wow shot....rare moment captured.....I love to hear your dedication

Sabyasachi Patra
04-02-2020, 10:24 AM
Lovely shot. Nice moment captured. I like the eye contact and mood. These cuties play and that's how they learn life skills. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
04-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Nice playful behavior captured. Its really rare to find the dens and then able to observe them over such a long period of time. Its good you could make the most of it and get so many wonderful photographs. Thanks for sharing.