PDA

View Full Version : Dancing Peacock Series (360 degree)

Praveen Siddannavar
20-09-2009, 06:26 PM
Shot this in Kabini during May this year, this is in continuation of my yesterday's posting of dancing peacock that took a full 360 degree turn.

Camera Model Name Canon EOS 40D
Shooting Date/Time 5/25/2009 8:05:17 AM
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/400
Av (Aperture Value) 5.6
ISO Speed 500
Image Size 800x625
Flash Off
Color Space sRGB

Bibhav Behera
20-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Ahh the rear view... The radial feather stalks look good from this angle. I know it was difficult to avoid the Bush on the right... but that is what takes away a bit of the punch in this image. Also I noticed you are using sRGB as your colour space. Don't know much, but I believe that Adobe RGB gives you better colours. Maybe Sabyasachi can help you out with that more. :)
Thanks for sharing... :)

Praveen Siddannavar
20-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks Bibhav, will try out Adobe as well and will wait for Sabyasachi's comments.

By the way i have crossed the 50 posting mark, as on today its 51:)

Mrudul Godbole
20-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Congrats on your 50th post. Hope you cross 500 soon :).

I just commented on the other post asking if u got any full frontal view of the peacock, and you posted this image :). Nice composition. The bushes gives the feel of its surroundings. The details on the feather stalks are good. Nice image.

Sabyasachi Patra
20-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Congratulations!

You are the fastest to 50. Top Gun. :cool:

Wish to see 500 soon as well as some more rare stuff (like the dholes hunting in water). :D

I like the back view. I had posted a part of the back view earlier. One can actually see the effort that goes behind the display. Hard work pays. ;)

I like the low angle. I am thinking that if you could have moved a bit left the image would have been further strengthened.

Please use Adobe RGB as your colour space in the camera. While posting convert it to sRGB. The link to why sRGB for web is given below:

http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1054

Cheers,
Sabyasachi