PDA

View Full Version : Sundarbans Clouds

Sabyasachi Patra
08-02-2020, 01:14 PM
In Sundarbans, there is something for every person. While spending the entire day in the motor boat and listening to Saktipada ji's adventures from 60s and 70s gulping down tea and watching many species of mangroves, birds, reptiles and mammals, I sneak in some quiet time to gaze at the elements of nature. This image is while watching some of the amazing cloud formations.

Clicked with a Canon EOS 5D Mark III converted to Infrared, EF 24-70 f2.8 L USM lens, full frame image. ISO 200, 45mm.

Saktipada Panigrahi
09-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Shri Sabyasachi was reading clouds through the lens...

" Long and flat clouds in the sky
Stratus clouds are moving by.
Large and puffy clouds in the sky
Cumulus clouds are floating by. "

and in the process created this wonderful image. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
10-02-2020, 09:37 AM
Have visited Sundarbans 3 -4 times now, but still cant get enough of the mesmerizing wilderness and the wonderful memories of the time spent there. The beauty of nature captured so nicely by Sabyasachi and expressed so well by Saktida. Thanks for sharing.

V S Sankar
10-05-2020, 06:56 PM
I can imagine the situation described by Sabyaji!...That would have been wonderful.I want to visit Sunderbans at least once....Nice pic of sky and clouds.

Regards

V S Sankar

Sabyasachi Patra
17-05-2020, 07:28 AM
I can imagine the situation described by Sabyaji!...That would have been wonderful.I want to visit Sunderbans at least once....Nice pic of sky and clouds.

Regards

V S Sankar

Sundarban is a lovely place. Not sure when lockdown will be removed and travel to tiger reserves allowed. Till then we can only watch the images.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi