PDA

View Full Version : The lucky sighting-a cute leopard cub

Jerin Dinesh
02-04-2020, 09:05 PM
A good and rare sighting from Kabini. And this is not a pose for the camera,the cute little cub afraid of the tiger family roaming just nearby ,that was the reason this guy climbed on this tree top and spend many hours on tree. exif details ill add later,by the time i dont have the details with me .

Mrudul Godbole
03-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Wow it is so cute. You got to witness and photograph a rare moment. Its great that you got it looking back towards you. The fear can be seen in its eyes. I would love to see a wider composition if you have one. When was this photographed? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-04-2020, 12:49 PM
Wow! That's a cute fellow. The green has become a bit more. Reducing the saturation would help. I agree with Mrudul regarding a wider composition as it will also show the complete story. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
04-04-2020, 08:28 AM
Jerin bhai has opened a new front. The leopard cub is perplexed - how to deal with men and a tiger simulaneously, with mother away!
Emotion and expression nicely captured. Nice timing.
Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild
------------------------
P. S: Jerin Bhai, Here a Naja naja swallowed a Viper near a locality and when the Cobra was rescued, it vomited the Viper, and the Viper was still alive. Both were released in the bushes.

Mrudul Godbole
04-04-2020, 08:00 PM
P. S: Jerin Bhai, Here a Naja naja swallowed a Viper near a locality and when the Cobra was rescued, it vomited the Viper, and the Viper was still alive. Both were released in the bushes.

That might be really a very rare behavior. The surprising part is the viper was still alive. Thanks for sharing Saktida.

V S Sankar
06-04-2020, 07:56 PM
Excellent capture of a Leopard cub!Fantastic sighting!

Nice bit of story from Saktiji!

Regards

V S Sankar