PDA

View Full Version : The garden poser

Prajwal J Ullal
26-07-2020, 10:31 PM
ID: Chalky percher

Home bound since the lockdown, exploring nature and framing the beauties of it, especially when nature blooms during that phase of the year, i.e., the monsoon season. Though venturing out of the comfort zone is a risky move, especially when we are surrounded by exemplar of irresponsible homo sapiens, thought of capturing the beauties in our society’s garden area. One of the beauty that seemed to be enjoying the undisturbed garden area was one of the chalky perchers that seemed to take perch on the wild herbs that seemed to pop out along the lawn area. Though framing this one was difficult, despite the late time of the day and overcast weather, but eventually managed to get this frame, where it seemed posing for the frame

EXIF:
Canon 80D
Canon 100mm macro
F/5.6
Shutterspeed1/125
ISO 640
Handheld, external flash fired

Sabyasachi Patra
28-07-2020, 01:59 PM
This looks nice. I like the composition. The subject stands out. May be slightly more work on the levels would be even better. Overall I like it. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
30-07-2020, 09:44 AM
Good that you are trying to photograph where you can :). Nice perch. It stands out nicely against the clean green background. Thanks for sharing.