PDA

View Full Version : Sunset

Mrudul Godbole
04-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Photographed in Sunderban from my archives.

Canon 1D Mark IV, 1/250, f7.1, ISO 400, hand held, full frame

Sabyasachi Patra
07-09-2020, 02:30 PM
Lovely sunset. In Sundarbans, the sunsets are very nice. The Sun playing hide and seek behind the clouds look beautiful. Sunrise and sunset are two things that used to capture our imagination in the childhood days. Even today, I simply love these. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Murugan Anantharaman
28-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Beautiful image of the sunset, Mrudul. Its amazing to see the golden hues which have been captured well. Longing to be back to the jungles (and India), been a while now. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
28-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Beautiful image of the sunset, Mrudul. Its amazing to see the golden hues which have been captured well. Longing to be back to the jungles (and India), been a while now. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Murugan. Same here, just waiting to travel away from the city. You have any planned trips?

Murugan Anantharaman
28-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Thanks Murugan. Same here, just waiting to travel away from the city. You have any planned trips?

Not really Mrudul. I cannot travel to India now due to travel restrictions. I had planned a trip to Rajaji N.P. in Aug-20 but could not travel due to the Pandemic. I normally go to Borneo twice an year but this year even that is not possible due to the pandemic. So its a long wait till things settle down and borders are safe to travel.