PDA

View Full Version : Scratching Time ---Barking Deer

Shyamala Kumar
17-11-2020, 08:59 PM
Nikon D850 +200-500 ,F/7.1 ,ISO3200 ,1/320s .Nov 2020 early morning , Bhadra

Sabyasachi Patra
17-11-2020, 09:33 PM
The pose looks a bit funny. However, the eye is wide open and has come out well. Which side of bhadra did you visit? Haven't been there for a long time. How is the place now? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Murugan Anantharaman
18-11-2020, 06:54 AM
The deer seems to have been caught unaware in its act. I have never been to Bhadra, however did see a documentary in youtube and lovely the jungle. Also learnt that compared to the vast area of the jungle the safari route in very small. More can be explored by foot along with the forest dept. if one is authorized. Thanks for sharing.

Shyamala Kumar
18-11-2020, 06:26 PM
The pose looks a bit funny. However, the eye is wide open and has come out well. Which side of bhadra did you visit? Haven't been there for a long time. How is the place now? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi
This is on the Lakhavalli dam side .The water has risen to a record high presently.

V S Sankar
18-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Nice pose of a barking deer well photographed.The grass looks quite green and lushy.I have visited Bhadra once a few years ago.Did not see any animals during that time.

Regards

V S Sankar

Shyamala Kumar
19-11-2020, 03:31 AM
Nice pose of a barking deer well photographed.The grass looks quite green and lushy.I have visited Bhadra once a few years ago.Did not see any animals during that time.

Regards

V S Sankar

We did not see any tigers or leopards but generally speaking, the sightings have definitely improved as there seems to have been a marked increase in the prey base .

Mrudul Godbole
19-11-2020, 12:10 PM
The low angle looks good. Liked they way it is watching from the corner of its eye. The catchlight adds to the composition. Good details. The greenery around gives a nice feel of the post-monsoon period. Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

Vineet Shrivastava
24-11-2020, 09:45 PM
Nice image. The barking deer is in an interesting pose. The lush green surroundings enhance the overall composition. I have tried to click a photo of this shy animal many times but haven't succeded in getting a clear picture. Thanks for sharing.