PDA

View Full Version : The Indian Fox - Original Composition.

Vineet Shrivastava
28-11-2020, 01:11 PM
Nikon P900 , 1/200 , F5.6 , ISO 400 , handheld.

Mrudul Godbole
28-11-2020, 06:05 PM
The wider composition looks fine, just that the fox is at the centre and placing it a bit more to the right would have strengthen the image. Maybe it might have turned suddenly so it was not possible to frame.
Overall it gives a good idea of the grassland habitat and how it camouflages in it so well. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Agree with Mrudul's comments. I feel the image is slightly soft. This can happen as you are using a high focal length. These small cameras have smaller sensors and the long equivalent focal lengths means they are putting more pressure on your handholding skills. It is also a good idea to use a bean bag or monopod whenever possible. At times while following an animal, like in this case, the car engine may be turned on and that causes vibrations and can also contribute some softness. I always want my own images to show each hair. Often that is not possible because of many things, critical focus being one of those. Am writing this to help you think about these aspects.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Vineet Shrivastava
03-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Thank you Mrudul ma'am and Sabyasachi sir for viewing and providing your valuable feedback.