PDA

View Full Version : Tigress in morning golden light

Jerin Dinesh
13-12-2020, 12:04 PM
A wonderful sightings of this beauty .She was coming out from the bushes and walked to the early morning sunlight.That gives her more glow.
Also i was testing my new lens canon 300mm f2.8 IS II. And I loved the combination with 7d mII .
ISO 400 ,1/1000 ,F2.8 ,used bean bag and little cropped image. from kabini

Mrudul Godbole
14-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Congratulations on the new lens :). You captured the right moment when she came into the light. Lovely pose and eye contact. Also I liked the small flowers in the grass. Nice capture. Thanks for sharing.

Shyamala Kumar
14-12-2020, 06:47 PM
Beautiful tigress and well captured in early morning light .The background seems to have an unnatural green hue though . Thanks for sharing.

V S Sankar
14-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Nice looks of the tiger captured here.Good place to test a new lens!As said by Shyamalakumar the greenery looks nice.Assaid by Mrudul the flowers are an added attraction.

Regards

V S Sankar

Vineet Shrivastava
14-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Nice image. The tigress looks majestic. I like the front part of her body being lit up by the sunlight. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
15-12-2020, 10:43 AM
Nice image. I agree that the greens are way too saturated. In wildlife photography it is important to represent the colours as natural. So one needs to be careful while post processing.

The flowers belong to the touch me not plant. I think a long time ago it came from Africa.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi