PDA

View Full Version : A temporary goodbye

AB Apana
24-09-2009, 06:26 PM
To begin with apologies to all members for my lack of participation in the forums. This will continue for a while, at least till mid-November as I have been shutting down house and will be travelling.

As of 1st October I will be joining Khatau International's Infinity Resorts as Manager - Wildlife. I will be travelling between Corbett, Bandhavgarh, and Kutch, and later Kanha and Kaziranga, but will be based at Infinity Corbett Wilderness, a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.

Good luck to all, keep photographing, and do let me know if you are visiting my part of the world.

Apana

Sabyasachi Patra
24-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi Apana,
I personally know about your level of knowledge, commitment, professionalism and ofcourse passion for wildlife and conservation. So it is a big gain for Infinity Resorts. I am sure you will do great there.

You are a very important part of IndiaWilds. You will be sorely missed. We understand the pressures of transition. Time flies, so I am sure before we realise you will be back soon. We look forward to your participation whenever you can find time.

We will try to be in Corbett after it opens. Ofcourse, we will keep on corresponding.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rajan Kanagasabai
24-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi Apana

Completely agree with Sabyasachi's observation. You will sorely be missed indeed.

Personally, i have learnt a lot from your feedback and critique's and hope you keep stopping by whenever you fiind time.

Good luck to you in your new endeavour.

regards
Rajan

Mrudul Godbole
24-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi Apana,

Wish you all the best in your future ventures. Hope to meet you in Corbett or other national parks as well :).

Do take out sometime later once you are settled to visit the forum and share your views and photographs.

Dipankar Mazumdar
25-09-2009, 10:45 AM
We certainly have been missing you Apana, However welcome to our part of the country, I hope you will find the same kind of oneness in the forests of North India as you have in South India.Meeting you will be an added incentive on our future visits to Corbett.

Bibhav Behera
25-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi Apana...
You will surely be missed... Hope to hear from you soon... All the best for your endeavours...

Abhishek Jamalabad
25-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Hi Apana,
Without doubt we'll miss you... In fact I missed your critiques on some of my recent posts... Guessed you were busy with preparations for moving, Mrudul had told me about your new endeavour when she was in Mumbai.
All the best, do keep in touch whenever you find time.

Aditya Panda
26-09-2009, 01:48 AM
All the best Apana, hope to see you back on the forums soon.

Cheers,
Aditya

Chitrita Chatterjee
05-10-2009, 02:10 PM
all the best to you.... and your comments and critiques will be missed....
though i am sure you will enjoy yr new responsibilities...