PDA

View Full Version : The Silent Stalker

Shyamala Kumar
06-02-2021, 06:29 PM
Nikon, 720+70-200+1.4tc ,ISO 800, 1/400s , F/5 .Nagarhole evening Jan .

Mrudul Godbole
09-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Lovely environmental composition. Liked the way it is slowly coming out of the bushes keeping an eye on its prey. I think a more rectangular framing with more space on the right would be nice. So what events followed this stalk? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-02-2021, 01:11 PM
I agree with Mrudul's observations. The tiger is intently watching something. Watching a tiger evaluating its surroundings and the situation should be an eye opener for many people. What was it looking at? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
13-02-2021, 09:06 AM
What a natural stalking scene! A small slide of a jungle drama happening everyday. The tigress is totally focussed on target and deciding upon the most opportune moment to strike.
Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

V S Sankar
13-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Probably the Tiger has set its eyes on a Deer!Nagerhole is second only to Jim Corbett in no of Tigers.As Tiger no goes up there is pressure on habitat and the animals stray on to human settlements.The man-animal conflict is a big issue in India and Africa.

Regards

V S Sankar

Vineet Shrivastava
25-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Lovely image. The tiger seems to be eying a potential prey. I remember a similar instance at Tadoba, the tigress Sonam was stalking a herd of deers at Telia lake. Thanks for sharing.