PDA

View Full Version : Changeable hawk eagle

Rajpal Navalkar
27-09-2009, 08:41 PM
in shade
nikon d 80 tokina 300mm F2.8

Mrudul Godbole
28-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Liked the 'L' shaped framing. Would have loved if it would have turned to face you. The sky is a bit overexposed. There is some noise in the image, is it a crop?

Sabyasachi Patra
28-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Tough lighting situation. The image appears a little bit dark. Moving a step to the right would have ensured a good eye contact. And more importantly, the tree trunk would have appeared in the background. At the moment the bright sky appears behind the head and doesn't add to the image. Moving to the right would have ensured that the sky despite being a part of the image didn't attract attention. Look forward to more.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rajpal Navalkar
29-09-2009, 04:06 PM
Yeah there is crop and it ws in shade!I hv not used neat image.
Sly is over I know bt no option if i had to get the image!!

Rajpal Navalkar
29-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Tough lighting situation. The image appears a little bit dark. Moving a step to the right would have ensured a good eye contact. And more importantly, the tree trunk would have appeared in the background. At the moment the bright sky appears behind the head and doesn't add to the image. Moving to the right would have ensured that the sky despite being a part of the image didn't attract attention. Look forward to more.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Yeah i know,But the jeep was stand still n off!Ravi at the back was busy shooting a different angle.I had no choice!Light was very tricky I'll post one more image ,when we moved a bit!

Chitrita Chatterjee
01-10-2009, 11:38 AM
love this pic.... camoflage is brilliant....

Bibhav Behera
03-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Nice image. A bit more fill light would be good as the background is bright and the subject appears dark..