PDA

View Full Version : An Admirer...

Rashmi Sable
04-10-2009, 02:16 PM
Hii Everyone.. I must say you all guys and gals are just too good with your photography work... Myself never had tried my hand on nature / wildlife photography but i just love to see and admire the awesome masterpiece of shots that each one puts in here.. May be I learn something just by watching this beautiful collection here... :)

Keep rocking u all ... Cheers !!:)

Bibhav Behera
04-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Hi Rashmi,
This forum does have some really good photographers who help youngsters like me improve our images... Good to know that you appreciate the work here... Hope to see some lovely images from you too :)
Welcome to Indiawilds...

Mrudul Godbole
04-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi Rashmi,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its great to know that you like the photographs posted here. Do post your comments and critiques. We also look forward to share your views on the conservation topics.

Keep posting..

Sabyasachi Patra
04-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Hello Rashmi,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

I consider wildlife photography to be a never ending learning process. All of us are learners. I can say that we are at different stages of the learning curve.

The best way to learn is to look at the images posted and try to visualise yourself in that situation and think what you should have done. It is scientifically proved that visulisation helps in learning at the same rate as doing it in the field. And where ever you have doubts, please ask.

Apart from the wildlife photography sections please check the various issues discussed in the conservation section. We need to protect our environment for our own survival.

Look forward to your views in the various discussions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi