PDA

View Full Version : sepent eagle

Govindarao Srinivasa Babu
04-10-2009, 11:10 PM
image shot near mudhumali forest area Tamil nadu..ISO 200 A 5.6, S 1/160, on 3 oct 09 may i have your comments friends...:)

Bibhav Behera
04-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi Govind,
This is a Changeable Hawk Eagle... I love the eyes. They stand out inspite of the image being a bit under exposed. The V of the branches frames the bird well... Try increasing the exposure a bit more... but that will bring in noise... better to get it right in the field :)

Chitrita Chatterjee
05-10-2009, 02:18 PM
beautiful image... though i do wish the beak were a bit more clear and pronounced....
good pic nevertheless.... keep posting

Mrudul Godbole
05-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Nice composition. Liked the perch and the eye contact. Seems the light was bad. By studying the graph when you click, you can know if the image is getting underexposed and increase the exposure accordingly.
You can refer to this link for more details -http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2006

Sabyasachi Patra
05-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I agree that this image looks a bit dark. Increasing the brightness a bit will help. Please check the repost. The right hand portion was not adding much to the image. So I cropped it. The idea of cropping and posting is primarily to show alternate composition ideas that may be tried in the field.

The quality drops when working in a small sized jpeg. It will be better when you work on the original raw. Look forward to more.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Govindarao Srinivasa Babu
05-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Dear all
I heartly agree with all d comments...actually a series of shots were taken at that time in raw...and ofcourse with change in d composition....once again thanks 4 d comments....