PDA

View Full Version : leopard

Govindarao Srinivasa Babu
02-11-2009, 09:30 AM
shoted in kabini back water..sighted 2 cats separately & witnessed the killing ALIVE... a tremendous experience..ISo 400, S 1/25, f 5.6 at 300mm

Praveen Siddannavar
02-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Nice one there Govind, I too shot a Leopard on a tree over the weekend at Kabini but mine was late evening with low light I could not get a good image & the Leopard was a bit far, I will share mine later today.

I liked your image it is nice and clear. Did you manage to photogrpah the other Leopard with kill?

Keep posting, TFS

Bibhav Behera
02-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Nice composition. I would open the shadows a bit more. Lucky you had good sightings. Do share the images...

Mrudul Godbole
02-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Nice sighting. Liked the pose. I would like some more space on top. A slight head turn towards you would have been a bonus. Look forward to the other leopard images..

Sabyasachi Patra
03-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Lovely. I like the pose of the leopard. It is always a pleasure to see a leopard up in the tree. A look at the branch at the top of its head, one can realise the reason why we don't sight them easily.

Too bad that you saw it when the light level was low. However, it is better to sight a leopard in bad light than have no sightings. An increase in brightness would be good. Look forward to your other shots.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Chitrita Chatterjee
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
lovely picture....