PDA

View Full Version : abolima-a flower found on kaas plateau

Jitendra Katre
01-12-2009, 10:55 AM
canon 400d,canon 18-55,f-8,1/100,iso-200

Sabyasachi Patra
01-12-2009, 12:07 PM
A beautiful flower. I like the colours and the composition here. The dew drops enhances the image.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
01-12-2009, 12:18 PM
Lovely colours and composition. Sharp. Liked the dew drops and the green back ground. Gives a fresh look.

Bibhav Behera
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Nicely composed. The suttle greens look good. I like the flower (obviously) and the entwined leaf patterns on the stalk... Thanks for sharing.

Jitendra Katre
01-12-2009, 02:47 PM
thanks for comments. I must admit that you three have taught me a lot regarding the composition and ways to improve the beauty of image...many many thanks !

Sabyasachi Patra
02-12-2009, 01:32 PM
thanks for comments. I must admit that you three have taught me a lot regarding the composition and ways to improve the beauty of image...many many thanks !

It is always a pleasure to see people improving fast. I must say that not everybody takes feedback well. There have been cases where people have become defensive and have tried to give excuses. I guess that is human nature. However, that stops us from reflecting and hence in learning and improving.

I feel if an artist is honest with his work, then he will realise his potential.

You have been accepting feedback and implementing it and it shows in your work. Please keep on sharing your images, so that we can see that part of our country through your eyes. Also keep on sharing your perspective about images of others. That will not only help others learning fast, but also help you in visualising.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi