PDA

View Full Version : Black Shouldered Kite

Abhishek Jamalabad
12-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Hi everyone,
Was inactive on the forums for a long time as I was busy with some college activities and exams, please excuse me...
Had been to Gujarat and Rajasthan on a college field trip a couple of weeks back, so will be posting some of the images I created there.

This one was created at Bharatpur.

Camera Model Name Canon PowerShot SX10 IS
Shooting Mode Aperture-Priority AE
Tv (Shutter Speed) 1/250
Av (Aperture Value) 5.6
Exposure Compensation +2/3
ISO Speed 100
White Balance Day Light

Cropped.
I think this image can do with more PP (?)

Thanks for looking, C&C welcome.

Bibhav Behera
12-12-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi Abhishek,
Welcome back.
Nice composition. I like the pose. The light is nice too. If you had an SLR with a Tele, it would have been lovely...
Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your images from the trip.

Mrudul Godbole
12-12-2009, 11:31 PM
Nice to see you back. Nice composition and eye contact. There is some noise because of the crop, a higher focal length could have avoided that. The PP looks fine to me. Nicely taken. Look forward to see your other images.

Sabyasachi Patra
12-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi Abhishek,
Good to see you back after a long time. The image looks sharp. I agree that if you had a DSLR then you would have got more details in the image. Opening up the shadows a bit would be of help. Look forward to more images.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
13-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions.
Mrudul : You're right abt the focal length, in fact I can't figure out why I didn't zoom in more :confused:. Maybe I had a scape in mind...:confused:

Praveen Siddannavar
13-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Welcome back Abhishek! Nice image I think you already have the comments/suggestions made by experts, I am with them...