PDA

View Full Version : Hooded Grasshopper

Shailendra Patil
18-12-2009, 12:29 PM
This is a Hooded Grasshopper found not uncommonly in India. It is seldom seen due to its excellent camouflage.

Sabyasachi Patra
18-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Lovely. Slightly less space at the back and more in the front would have strengthened the image. The copyright notice is distracting and takes away the pleasure of watching this species. Technically, if you have a small copyright notice at the bottom and/or if you have the notice embedded in your exif files then it is enough. It would be good if you could place a small copyright notice at the bottom of the image instead of placing it on the subject. Downloading images of less than 200 kb, is not of much for commercial purposes, since much of the details would be lost when printed in a big size

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
18-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Beautiful. Sharp. Liked the composition and the low angle. The back ground is also nice and clean. Having more space in the direction the subject is looking enhances the composition further. The water droplets are interesting and add to the composition.

Thanks for sharing the information. Look forward to more images and information.

Bibhav Behera
18-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Lovely image. I would have liked less space at the back and more up front as Sabyasachi pointed out. The DOF is nice and the green theme goes well. Thanks for sharing.

Abhishek Jamalabad
18-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Beautiful image. But I agree abt the copyright notice. You can type in a small notice at any of the corners, that would be sufficient.
I'm still waiting to see this species... Did you get it at SGNP? It is supposed to be quite common there.