PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Atul Potdar
20-12-2009, 11:39 AM
This is Atul. I have joined this forum just a few minutes back.

About myself.....I chucked away my IT job in 2005 and have been traveling all over India......Kashmir, Uttaranchal, Kerala, Assam, Central & western India.......and so far visited Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Ranathambore, Corbett, Kaziranga and Periyar........I will be in Pench and Kanha celebrating 2010.

My hobbies.....travel and living, watching TV (NGC, Discovery, Animal Planet).....landscape photography.....& reading.

What I expect from this forum.......a meaningful association of the right minded people engaged in wildlife conservation in India.

Thanks a lot for allowing me to introduce myself. Meet you always in this forum.

Happy 2010......so long

Bibhav Behera
20-12-2009, 11:54 AM
Hi Atul,
Good to hear about your inclination towards conservation. We need people who can work for conservation and raise issues at the right levels... You will definitely find a good avenue to express your views on various conservation issues here. Welcome to IndiaWilds...
Looking forward to see your images too :)

Mrudul Godbole
20-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi Atul,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Its good to know more about you. Its nice that you are following your passion. I hope to hear your experiences and views on different conservation topics and issues. Look forward to your participation.

Sabyasachi Patra
20-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi Atul,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know more about you. Look forward to your views on various conservation issues.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi