PDA

View Full Version : verification and validation

Atul Potdar
21-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi all,

I have been looking at the images uploaded by the community. What I would like to know is what I see on my screen are the ones clicked by you. I think internet and my screen are not showing the actual images clicked by various members of this community. There is some sort of distortion. How do we confirm that the original snaps and the ones viewed through internet on the individual screens are the same ? Has anybody tried to verify this ? Please let me know. What I can do is upload an image from my PC and compare it with the original one which I have. Meanwhile the image is available to the community for their comments as what they see on their screens. This would give us valuable feedback on the image distortions due to 1. internet and 2. individual PCs and monitors. Can we do this exercise ? and when ?

Thanks a lot,

Atul

Bibhav Behera
21-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Hi Atul,
Can you elaborate on the distortions you are talking about. I'm not sure that I got what you meant.
The images that you see on the forum are the ones that you upload from your computer. Hence they are the exact same files. There should ideally not be any distortion.

Atul Potdar
21-12-2009, 09:02 PM
I see purple sky and pink mountains. They seem to be unrealistic. Did you see this when you finalised the shots before you clicked ?

Bibhav Behera
21-12-2009, 09:56 PM
hi Atul,
I think there was only one shot in the Landscapes section by one of the members which was such and that had been uploaded as so. Do the other images appear such too?