PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody

Ramesh Anantharaman
21-12-2009, 09:00 PM
hi all,

my name is Ramesh Anantharaman. i have been interested in wild life for quite a while. but only for the past couple of years have i taken wildlife and bird photography seriously. (completely due to the influence the well known photographer Mr. Clement Francis.) now i travel around India. appreciating the beauty of its natural wonders.

i hope i am able to contribute to the what ever goals this forum is trying to achieve for the sake of our wonderful wildlife.

hope to meet some wonderful and like minded people and make a lot of new friends

ramesh

Sabyasachi Patra
21-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Ramesh,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It was nice meeting you the other day. It is alway easier to become a good wildlife photographer if one has knowledge about nature and wildlife. That shows up in your photography. It is good to know that you have been influenced by Clement - a fine photographer himself.

Not many people are fortunate to observe such fine birds and animals. So the photographs of wildlife photographers have the power to motivate people in saving the species and its habitat. I am sure, all of us can help in conserving nature in our own small way.

Look forward to your nice images and your perspectives in the various discussions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
21-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Welcome to IndiaWilds.

It would be great if photographers became more interested in conservation and spread awareness. Look forward to see your images and know more about wildlife from you.

Cheers,

Bibhav Behera
21-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi Ramesh,
Welcome to IndiaWilds...
Hope to see loads of great images from you...