PDA

View Full Version : View of Himalayas from Rohtang Pass

Manjunath Karanth
09-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Hi All, I am an amateur photographer. I just click whatever I see without thinking much. I love to take landscapes. This is a view of Himalayas from Rohtang Pass. Taken around 3 to 4 months back. Looking forward to learn a lot from here.

Canon Power Shot A58Q

Mrudul Godbole
09-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Beautiful first post. The snow caped mountain peaks hold the attention. The clouds formations are also nice. You might crop the small dark corner at the left bottom. Ladhak is a spectacular place. A heaven for landscape photography. The pano composition works. Do post the EXIF details like aperture, shutter speed, ISO.

Look forward to see more images.

Bibhav Behera
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Hi Manjunath,
Welcome to IndiaWilds. This is a nice firstpost. Do post the EXIF info too for better critiquing. You can tone down the highlights a bit here. Thanks for sharing. Do keep posting. :)

Sabyasachi Patra
10-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi Manjunath,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Agree with the previous comments. Look forward to more images from that trip.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
11-01-2010, 10:41 AM
beautiful first picture. Himalaya always looks stunning in every picture :) welcome to IndiaWilds....you'll surely learn something new here...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Chitrita Chatterjee
11-01-2010, 11:48 AM
welcome to Indiawilds...lovely pic....
The Himalayas always make such a stunning subject for photography.... :-)
look forward to more posts....

Anuradha Nautiyal
12-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Lovely pic manjunath

Usha Harikrishnan
13-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Hi Manjunath..Welcome to Indiawilds !! Nice pic..Himalayas anywhere, is always a good place for stunning photography & Lahaul /Spiti is no exception !!! Thanks for sharing...