PDA

View Full Version : ARAI Hills near Pune

Manasi Chaphalkar
13-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi All,
I am Manasi from Pune. Great photographs in this site and forums. I am a novice photographer. It's inspiring here a lot to take my passion next level. I have attached the AVAI hills photograph taken from my cell.

Bibhav Behera
13-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Hi Manasi,
Welcome to Indiawilds. I'm sure this site will help you to take your passion a notch up. The image is nice. I like the colours. The use of the water in the foreground, creates a good reflection keeping interest in the image. The horizon is slightly tilted and can be corrected in post processing.The black space on the left doesn't add much to the image, and can be cropped keeping around 1/3rd of it in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
13-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Hi Manasi,

Welcome to IndiaWilds.

Lovely colours in the sky. The cloud pattern and the reflection in the water adds interest. Agree with Bibhav about the crop from the left. Keep sharing and commenting on the images, it will help to learn faster.

Manasi Chaphalkar
13-01-2010, 04:24 PM
thanx for the suggestion..will definately improve

Sabyasachi Patra
13-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Manasi,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

The colours have come out nicely. You have done well to include the water. Moving to the right would have decreased the solid black patch at the left bottom corner. When we see a beautiful landscape, the first reaction is to click from the spot we are viewing. However, moving around a bit will help you in finding the right spot. Where was this photographed?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi