13-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Species: Eurasian Spoonbill
Place: Outskirts near Rajkot
Camera: Canon S3 IS
Exif: 1/1250, F3.5

I've increased BG at left side on PS so I'm Idiot No. 1 :p

Mrudul Godbole
13-01-2010, 10:51 PM
The symmetry is nice. The space on left enhances the composition, wish you had composed that way in the field. The wing position and the details are good. Thanks for sharing.

Praveen Siddannavar
14-01-2010, 04:18 PM
Lovely image Rahul, tfs

Sabyasachi Patra
14-01-2010, 05:00 PM
The triangular composition is nice. Well, you can play around in photoshop to determine the composition you like, so that you can use them later for painting.

Henri Cartier Bresson used to say that the creativity of a photographer lies in composing and clicking, rather than post processing. He used to even give his negatives to be developed by a studio rather than developing himself.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
14-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Thank you so much Mrudul, Praveen and Sabyasachi for your lovely words to Idiot :D

@ Mrudul & Sabyasachi:You both are very true that Photograph should not be tampered anyway and need to be represent as it is :). That's why I said I'm Idiot No. 1 ha!ha!

Yes, It would be lovely If I've managed enough BG during the photography but I clicked this only image at that time when they were above me in no time!!!

"Artist get the freedom to represent the nature as he visualize in the mind but Photography is indeed matter of quick decision...and I really appreciate & respect those who can do it so beautifully" :).

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul