PDA

View Full Version : Dhan Te Nan :-)

Bhargav Narayan
14-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Hi All,

sorry for the noisey entry :)..

I am Bhargav Narayan, Born and brought up in bangalore.. Been a very active child since begining as i was good in athletics, dance , drama and even academics.

Hey the first stanza seems nice - But once i was done with my academics [Commerce] the extra ccurricular activites started vanishing under the work pressure. I did have a digi camera (Canon A430) which was my companion most of the times during team outings or get-togethers and for my luck some of them really came well and people started appreciating. This was when i realised that i need to learn more about photography but the camera could not satisfy my needs and hence waited for more than 3 years to save some money for the camera.

Currently i own a Canon 40D and a Sigma 70 - 300mm lens and do all that is possible.

Since i am from a commerce background - its taking me time to digest the terminologies used in photography (focal points, DOF, AE, AF). How ever i am sticking on to what every one does - RTFM :D. So bare me if i have shot images with a wrong setting.

I am here to learn Photography as i love it.

Sorry for a rather long intro.

Regards,
Bhargav Narayan

Mrudul Godbole
14-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Bhargav,

Welcome to IndiaWilds. It nice to know more about you. Do refer to the Photography Tips section to know more about the terms and concepts. Look forward to see your photographs. Keep posting.

Bibhav Behera
14-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Hi Bhargav,
Welcome to Indiawilds. Good to know about you. You can refer to the Photography Tips section as pointed out by Mrudul for understanding these concepts. Looking forward to see your images. :)

Sabyasachi Patra
17-01-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi Bhargav,
Welcome to IndiaWilds! Good to know more about you. I am sure you would learn a ton here. Please check the tips section as well as have a look at the images uploaded earlier and the comments. You can try to visualise yourself in the same situation, and think how you would have reacted, what composition you would have liked etc. Scientific studies have shown that a person learns a lot in visualising as well.

You can post your self photo so that we can identify you in the field. :D

Cheers,
Sabyasachi