Species: Black Drongo
Camera: Canon S3 IS
Exif: 1/800, F3.5

Praveen Siddannavar
15-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Nice image Rahul wish you had a close up, tfs

Bibhav Behera
15-01-2010, 07:53 PM
Nice image Rahul. A bit more head turn in your direction would have been nice. Did you get any horizontal shots of the bird?

Rahul Parekh
16-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Thank you so much Praveen and Bibhav for lovely comments :)

@ Praveen: I wished closeup too but my camera's focal length is not enough for bird photography!!! Moreover this is cropped image ;) but I've one other closeup shot will soon share with you all :)

@ Bibhav: Actually this is Horizontal shot. I made it Vertical by cropping ha!ha! :D

Here is the Horizontal & full frame image...

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Sabyasachi Patra
16-01-2010, 10:45 AM
I like the feeling of the habitat in the repost. It would have been better if you could have moved your camera to the left, so that the negative space at the right hand side could have been reduced (in the reposted image). I agree about the head turn. A narrow aperture would have been even better. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
16-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Thank you very much Sabyasachi for your kind help & appreciation. I'm agree with you on the composition. Generally I click the image with subject in center :( so later I can edit the composition as per my requirement :). You as a professional will kill me for doing this ha!ha! :D

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul