PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Narasimha Swamy T R
20-01-2010, 02:19 PM
I am Narasimha from Bangalore. Even though I joined this group some time last year itself, I did not see this column where we introduce ourselves. Sorry for the delayed introduction. I am working in a private company as a Senior Manager and hold a Masters degree in Electronics engineering from REC. Over last few years I have developed fascination for wildlife and forest. I do not know why but the place attracts me and I love to go to a forest as frequently as possible. I visit Bandipur & Nagarahole once in a while (difficult to get time :-)). I do not know much about photography and do not posses a great camera also. I do not know much about the animals and their behaviors also but hopefully learn about them through this group. I welcome your help and comments.
Cheers..
Narasimha

Mrudul Godbole
20-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Hello Narasimha,

Thanks for introducing your self. Its never late :). I hope you will be able to find lots of information about animal behaviour and photography in this forum. Do post your sugesstions and doubts.

Cheers,

Bibhav Behera
21-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Hi Narasimha,
Welcome to IndiaWilds...
Good to know about you. Looking forward to your posts on the forums. :)

Sabyasachi Patra
22-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Hi Narsimha,
Thanks for the introduction. You can now add your self photo, so that we can catch you in the field.

Which REC?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Narasimha Swamy T R
22-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Hello Sabyasachi, I studied in REC, Calicut in 90-91. Now these have been renamed as NITs. I will put my photo soon. Another thing to add..I am enjoying the photos that are being put here and also the discussions and information that many of the well informed members are adding. This is one site that I can not stop visiting each day in the future.:001_smile::thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers,
Narasimha