PDA

View Full Version : Winner of Canon Edge Photography contest

Sabyasachi Patra
03-02-2010, 07:32 PM
It is great to know that our member Dr Hari Venkatesh K R has won the 1st Prize in Canon's monthly photo competition for the month of December. His winning image is titled "Celebrating Togetherness". The winning image can be found at www.canonedge.com

I am sure this is the first step. Keep on learning. Winning will come automatically.

Congratulations Dr. Hari!

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
03-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Congratulations Dr. Hari...
Great to hear the news... Proud of you. Looking forward to more laurels from you...

Mrudul Godbole
04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Congratulations!! I saw the photograph on the site. Nice composition. Looking forward to many more in the future.

Abhishek Jamalabad
04-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Congrats Hari, lovely photograph there.

Chitrita Chatterjee
05-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Saw the pic on canonedge.... stunning...
congratulations Dr Hari....

Usha Harikrishnan
05-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Lovely pic !! Got to see this pic on Canonedge.. 'Congratulations' !!! Wishing you more wins in the future !! ;-)

Dr Hari Venkatesh K R
06-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Thank u so much all of you...it was a shocking surprise for me actually..though its a small contest it mattered so much in me...am proud to be a student of the INDIAWILDS SCHOOL..i got started with zero knowledge in photography with a small digital camera..with all the critiques and caring attention given to every photo taken by every photographer in Indiawilds has made me learn many things new..i have almost adopted all the advices given to me..from zero i have moved to one thats it..still am an amateur, longing to learn more and more daily..with all ur advices and blessings will continue to do so..heartfelt gratitudes to INDIAWILDS..and the makers of it..Special thanks & credit goes to Sabyasachi ji, Bibhav,Mrudul and all those involved in making this website a more lively, learning and sharing one...with this positive attitude am sure every photographer's zeal would shoot up to a more creative degree..Thumbs up INDIAWILDS:thumbup:

about the winning photo. . .
it was taken in a seashore in Kerala last yr when i had taken my students on an educational tour..the models in that photo are my students..now they are very happy than me here..i had even arranged a small party for the whole batch..:D

Praveen Siddannavar
09-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Dr.Hari "Hearty Congratulations" on being the Winner, it is well deserved. The image is simply beautiful just saw it in Canon Edge.

Best Wishes,
Praveen Siddannavar

Anuradha Nautiyal
10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Hello Dr Hari , its a wonderful image and hearty congratulations to you.

Sagar Patil
06-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi Hari, congrats... the shot is superb and deserves tons of compliments.. of course.
Its really a new diamond in diamonds' jar of indiawilds.