PDA

View Full Version : T-28 again...!!!

Dipankar Mazumdar
28-04-2010, 09:43 AM
We were in the same jeep with Mr. Sawhney, hence presenting another version of the male tiger t-28 in the morning of the 25th April 2010 in the Zone 4 of the Ranthambhore National park.

EOS 50D+ 300F4 at f8, 1/80,ISO 200, Full frame

Look forward to comments...

Cheers
Dipankar

Bibhav Behera
28-04-2010, 10:02 AM
It is nice and sharp on the face. I like the bits of yellow in the background. The Composition works well for me. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-04-2010, 12:02 PM
Lovely eye contact. The image is sharp despite the 1/80 shutter speed. The composition is good as there is ample space in the direction it is looking. Now it seems you have understood your 300mm F4 IS well. It takes some time to understand a lens, so that the lens becomes a part of your body. Then there is no stopping back. :001_smile:

Look forward to more.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
28-04-2010, 12:09 PM
Beautiful pose. I liked the relaxed expression. The use of narrow aperture has helped. How long was the sighting? Look forward to more in this series. Thanks for sharing

Praveen Siddannavar
29-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Lovely image, the tiger seems quite relaxed. Nice sharp shot
tfs

Dipankar Mazumdar
29-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Thanx all for comments.
@Sabyasachi : Thankyou for the words of encouragement. Even though the primelens imposes some restrictions, it is very fast and sharp and i completely love it. The Body however leaves a lot to be desired. I am mortally afraid to go beyond 400 ISO, The noise being a restrictive aspect of the 50D. Even though i expose right, It has worked out some times and not on other ocassions. Cant afford an alternative though....so i guess have to work around it.

@ Mrudul : Yes this was a relaxed moment in the frenzy that Ranthambhore is. We were the only gypsy, The male was relaxed and fortunately in a clearing and gave us a good 10 minutes. The only thing against it was it being backlit. The catchlight in the eye was replaced with the rimlit mane.