PDA

View Full Version : posing

Rakesh Agrawal
14-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Again from Ranthambore
I wanted to take this pose as it is
there is no cropping in this foto.Well i liked the pose and waiting for the comments.
EXIF:
f/9,1/100,ISO 100

Bibhav Behera
14-06-2010, 10:07 PM
The antlers look nice. A nice attempt. Were you using a prime lens or a zoom lens? In case you were using a zoom lens, I would have liked that you zoom out a bit more to include the antlers fully giving space at the bottom at the same time. Placing the Chital slightly to the right would have added to the composition of the image. You could also try increasing the ISO to get a higher Shutter Speed. Thanks for sharing.
Look forward to more from you. :)

Mrudul Godbole
14-06-2010, 10:16 PM
The head turn and eye contact is nice. I have increased the black point and the vibrance in the image a bit. Let me know what you think. Look forward to more.

Rakesh Agrawal
15-06-2010, 09:49 AM
Thanx for the comment buddy
the repost definately looks much better. which post processing software you use? and yes this foto was taken from 70-300 mm tamron lenses.may be what you are saying is correct but wanted to take this foto as it is with the just antelors on the top and half the body with the pose.

Mrudul Godbole
15-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi Rakesh,

I use Adobe Lightroom. Presently I am using Lightroom 3. You can check the following link for more details on processing in Lightroom -

http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2287