23-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Av mode
Aperture: 5.6
Shutter: 1/25
ISO: 1000
Image shot at 6.15-6.30p.m

Bibhav Behera
23-06-2010, 12:06 PM
The central composition is nice here. The head on angle looks good. The image/tiger feels a bit reddish. Reducing the colour temperature might make this look better in my opinion. Good job at a slow shutter speed. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
23-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Nice pose captured. I agree about the colour temperature. The leaves and the bushes give a nice feel of the habitat. You captured it nicely despite the low shutter speed. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
23-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Love to see images of this huge male. He certainly makes an impression.

In this case the central composition works. It would have been nice to go for a vertical composition as well.

The eye contact is nice. That makes the image engaging.

I agree that the white balance needs to be tweaked a bit. Together with increasing the contrasts and saturation, the colours look a bit more reddish.

The shutter speed was pretty low. Since you were already at ISO 1000, it is difficult to increase the ISO in most of the cameras beyond this point to get a sharp image. You could have tried ISO 1600 but that would not have helped much. Which camera were you using? Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more images of this bamera male.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi