PDA

View Full Version : Bibhav Behera

Bibhav Behera
22-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Hi all,
I'm Bibhav Behera, currently pursuing my MBA at Xavier Institute of Management. I'm 23 and ever since a kid, I've been fascinated by wildlife and have actually had the opportunity to be exposed to it, right from those tender days. I'm an amateur (in every sense of the word) photographer trying to learn every time I can. I have an immense soft corner for snakes and work for snake rescue and rehabilitation. Apart from wildlife, I play the lead guitars in our band. People who know me would tell you that I'm passionate. I'd tell you I'm downright crazy. :D ... Looking forward to getting to know all of you better...

Sabyasachi Patra
26-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Bibhav,
I am happy to see a camera strap on your neck instead of a poor snake. :-)

Only passionate people can make a difference. We need tons of them in India to redefine and breathe a new lease of life to the conservation movement in India.

Rajan Kanagasabai
26-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi Bibhav

Nice reading your intro. Very few people i know have a fascination for snakes. Folks of your kind are a rarity.

Would love to hear you on the guitar - with the lead piece of Hotel California or Eric Clapton's Wonderful tonight.

Look forward to a day when some of us at Indiawilds get together - possibly at a forest and hear you play over a bornfirre dinner under the moonlight (Saby, you thought you were the only dreamer . . . :-))

Rajan

Bibhav Behera
26-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Would absolutely love that... :-)

Rajpal Navalkar
24-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Good to hear of youngsters passionate about nature!
I've been to BHU a few times doin work fr infosys(heat reduction coatings n energy conservation)But yet to visit the forest nearby.I beleive its fabulous!