PDA

View Full Version : Barking Deer-Grazing?

Roopak Gangadharan
07-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Normally very shy they seemed quite used to humans @BRT. we saw many, all female . Maybe all the guys went for a beer in the deep woods..weekend you know.

C&C welcome
500D, 55-250, 250mm, F5.6, SS1/100, ISO 800 (light was very bad).

Mrudul Godbole
07-09-2010, 08:51 PM
The eye contact is nice. I think a vertical composition should work too. A bit more space at the bottom would be nice. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
07-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Good sighting. Eye contact is fine. More space at the bottom would have been better. In BR Hills it becomes very difficult to get a low angle, unless the animal is in the upslope. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

V S Sankar
07-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Nice image Roopak......

Now what are the brands of beer available in BRT for the barking deers......May the following

1.Sabysasher Strong........!

2.Mrudul Challenge......!

3.Praveen Sindhanchor mild...!

4.Bibhav Beineken.....!

and finally

5.Roopak Lager.....!

Regards

Roopak Gangadharan
08-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Ha ha ...Sirjee u forgot the Nilgiri specials “SANK” Miguel & FOS“THAR” :D..

Sabyasachi Patra
08-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Ha ha ha.

During our "wild" days (two decades back), we used to carry beer to little known places and chill it in the stream waters and enjoy the tranquil settings. I still have a couple of photos of beer bottles "tastefully placed" in a stream and clicked. Those were my initial days in photography and predictably no beer manufacturer noticed and picked those photos or concepts for their advertisements. :D

I am told some of those places have been devastated due to development and pollution. Perennial streams dry up faster these days.

And in the remaining places, drinking and bad behaviour towards strangers has become the norm. And littering is another issue.

By the way, in the desert survival course, the first thing you will be asked to leave behind is alcohol. :D Same thing in higher altitudes like ladakh. In such places one has to drink as much water as possible rather than the strong or lite beers :D