PDA

View Full Version : Hello Indianwilds

Nitin Choudhary
08-09-2010, 10:47 AM
I have been into wildlife since childhood. Enrolling for school trips to national parks and zoos. M first trip was to Bandhavgarh National Park and I think I have left a part of me there and looking forward to plan a trip to preserve my that part in that jungle :drool: . I have started with photography 4months ago and was creating my base for wildlife and bird photography. Now Im totally into wildlife though Im just a basic player but I want to be recognized as a wildlife photographer rather than an engineer (it's not 3idiots chaska).

Hope you all will help me in developing my skills and knowledge towards wildlife and conservation.

Regards,
Nitin

Mrudul Godbole
08-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi Nitin,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its great that you started your wildlife career with Bandhavgarh :), an ideal place. Its good to hear that you are interested in photography as well as conservation, since both go hand in hand. I hope in IndiaWilds you will be able to enhance your knowledge about both. Keep checking the Conservation section and posting your images.

Look forward to see more of photographs.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi Nitin,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

It is good to know about your interests in wildlife. I am happy that these days young people are getting interested in wildlife. You will get tips about photographic skills, as well as animal behaviour and conservation issues. All these are interlinked.

Without knowing animal behaviour it becomes difficult to get good wildlife images. It is important to anticipate the behaviour and be ready to capture it. Watching wildlife and photography can't be removed from preserving the wilderness areas and wildlife. Unless we preserve our last tracts of wilderness left in this country, we will not only lose out on
the enjoyment bit, but also face unprecedented consequences due to climate change.

Look forward to your views and comments on issues as well as images. Incase, you want some more photographic tips then you can post a question in the tips section and we will respond to those.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
08-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Hi Nitin...
Good to know about you. Echo what Sabyasachi and Mrudul have mentioned here. Everything is definitely inter-related. Look forward to your views on conservation in the forum. :)