PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Child

Sabyasachi Patra
16-12-2008, 11:47 AM
Sloth bear mother and child in rain. Sloth bear carries its cubs on its back when moving from one place to another.

Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF 400mm f2.8 L IS USM, ISO 800, f2.8, 1/125th of sec. Full frame.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Chitrita Chatterjee
04-03-2009, 02:32 PM
I had seen this one b4.... but for some reason had failed to comment.... I love the expression on the childs face..... :-)
The falling rain adds an almost melancholy feel to the pic.... the 3rd face licking the rock behind Momma bear adds to the family portrait.

Rahul Parekh
25-04-2009, 10:56 AM
wow...sloth bears enjoying rain with cub too. Soulful feeling. Just amazed that it received only one comment yet :)

Sabyasachi Patra
25-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Rahul,
I love to see animals in rain. I was photographing a sloth bear in rain, when this mom came with her kids. Light was very low. It was a nice moment. I am happy to have seen it and photography was a bonus.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rahul Parekh
25-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Rahul,
I love to see animals in rain. I was photographing a sloth bear in rain, when this mom came with her kids. Light was very low. It was a nice moment. I am happy to have seen it and photography was a bonus.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Hi Sabyasachi :)

It always heart touched feeling when we come across some unexpected occurrence in the wild and most of the time we never or say can't forget it. I believe to experience some wonderful wildlife moments one needs to be very lucky and you are... best wishes for many more lovely moments :)