PDA

View Full Version : The stream

Amit Kalele
13-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Hi all,

Posting a water stream formed by monsoon water flowing down the hill. Its a common scene in most of the hills. Cropped to square from landscape frame. Taken by 7D + canon 10-22, iso 100, at f18, handheld. C&C are most welcome.

Mrudul Godbole
13-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Beautiful scene. The smooth water flow looks nice. I think a vertical composition would look good too. Is this taken in Mulshi? Thanks for sharing.

Amit Kalele
14-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks Mrudul for looking. Yup its taken in Mulshi area. I have vertical frames too but those includes barren grey sky at top and a white pool of water at the bottom.

Mrudul Godbole
14-09-2010, 02:07 PM
I was thinking the vertical composition would have more of the green mountains in the background and the water in the bottom. Look forward to more.

Sabyasachi Patra
14-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice to see image from Mulshi. It has been some time since I have been there. Love that place in monsoon.

What was the shutter speed? The rocks lead your eye into the image. The water flow has been captured nicely. I think you should experiment with little bit more space at the top. The depth of field is nice. Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi