PDA

View Full Version : Who's Who

Anoop Kumar
27-09-2010, 11:03 PM
My Name is Anoop Kumar.B.Vyas,
I'am a +2 Humanities student,
I like wild life photography and want to take it as my profession.

Mrudul Godbole
28-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Hi Anoop,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice to know that you are interested in wildlife and looking forward to make it as your profession. I hope IndiaWilds will be able to help you in reaching your goal. Look forward to share your views. Keep posting.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-09-2010, 09:51 PM
Anoop,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

You will get lot of learnings from here. It would be good if you can go through the previous discussions on wildlife issues, as well as the images posted. You can comment what you like, and ask whatever you didn't understand. Try to visualise yourself in others shoes and think what you would have done in that situation. Ask what ever you didnt understand. That will help you in learning better.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Roopak Gangadharan
29-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Hello anoop,

Welcome. Nice to know about your intrest in wildlife photography.iam a beginner in photography and have got lots of inputs from the forum.The best part is that the inputs come against specific situations / image results so that you understand and relate qiuckly instead of the typical "Great shot" kind of stuff.

hope to see your pics and opinions on the forum soon.

Regards
Roopak

Bibhav Behera
30-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Hi Anoop,
Welcome to Indiawilds.

I'm sure if you post and critique honestly, then you are sure to pick up photography pretty fast. Look forward to your contributions.

Anoop Kumar
30-09-2010, 10:00 PM
How to add photographs in India wildlife.

Mrudul Godbole
30-09-2010, 10:55 PM
How to add photographs in India wildlife.

Anoop, you can check the following thread for uploading instructions -

http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31

If you face any problems, let us know.