PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Flow pattern

Ranbir Mahapatra
03-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Taken en route to Sri Harikota from Pulicat Lake.
From a photographers' perspective, the time was golden. Early morning sun with light clouds acting as diffusers.

I was fascinated by the flowing pattern of the branches. Though I would have loved to capture the bird too, in the upshot, the pattern also counts.

Do tell me what you think of it...

Tech Specs:
Canon EOS 400D
ISO100, f5.6, 1/100.

Mrudul Godbole
03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
The wave like pattern is interesting, most of the times we miss to notice these things when we are only concentrating on the animal or bird we want to photograph.

Looking forward to more.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-03-2009, 09:15 PM
This is not a regular image that we see everyday. The light is lovely. Background looks good. In harsh light, that image would have looked rubbish. Due to the lovely morning light, it looks nice.

The bird is facing the other way. Eyecontact could have been better. The bird further left in the frame would have been even better. Wish for a bird landing further to the left of the branch with blurred wings to give a more abstract look.

Try panning in low shutter speed to create an abstract look.

Chitrita Chatterjee
10-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I like this picture. Though I do agree with Sabyasachi, had u created an abstract mage this would be a powerful picture.
But even so.. this looks very pleasant. Something very soft and appealing about the picture here.