witnessing their argument...

Nikon D3000
Speed 1/400s
300mm
f5.6
ISO 400

Mrudul Godbole
06-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Nice interaction captured. You could have tried a lower angle if possible. An higher shutter speed would have been good. How big crop is this? There is some detail loss. Thanks for sharing.

Nitin Choudhary
06-10-2010, 09:38 PM
no crop.. i was actually that close

Praveen Siddannavar
07-10-2010, 08:33 AM
Lovely interaction captured. Agree about details loss
tfs

Bibhav Behera
07-10-2010, 09:21 AM
The interaction is nice. There is some detail loss in the image. Did you upload an image greater than 300kb in size?

Sabyasachi Patra
07-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Nice interaction. You have uploaded a 720 by 482 pixel image which is 129 kb. You can upload an image with longest side at 800 pixels and size at maximum of 300kb.

I am not sure why the image doesn't show more details. Did you run any noise reduction on the image?

The image has got a yellow tinge typical of images that are processed with a higher colour temperature or shade/cloudy white balance. Lowering the colour temperature during processing would be good.

The interaction is nice. It would have been great if you would have photographed this image from a lower perspective ie. lying on your belly. That would have ensured a much cleaner background.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Anuradha Nautiyal
07-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi Nitin,

I absolutely loved this image.. I would agree with the experts on the technical comments .. however, what I loved the most in the image is the moment captured .... it almost appears to me as if a child (in this case the smaller bird) is trying to convince the adult why the adult should let
the child have his/her own way ;-) [sorry for the crazy comparison but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the image;-) ]

TFS
Anu

Nitin Choudhary
07-10-2010, 08:37 PM
thank you very much for all the comments....
@ Sabyasachi sir- ya the white balance was shady and the pic originally was out of focus.
And about the eye contact... I didnt want to scare them by makin any movement.. I just could manage to go closer slowly.
@ Anuradha- Thank you for giving it a meaning :)